*Supports cards globally and mobile money (Ghana only)
106th Accra Boys' Brigade's Community Activities Rallying Everyone to Serve (C.A.R.E.S.) event on the 22nd July, 2019 at Alajo, Accra (Presbyterian Church new site)
This is a Teenage Drug-Free Campaign under the theme "promoting personal health and safety to build a bigger, stronger society".
To promote good habits - obedience, reverence, discipline, self-respect, etc.
To support growth in the Church and community i.e. service to God and people
To organise meaningful community service and fun day including -
1. Creation of a TV or radio public service announcement against teen alcohol and drug abuse;
2. Meetings with the local government officials and media stations to discuss the charity and its event;
3. Production of campaign slogans and logo items (t-shirts, badges, posters, etc.);
4. Development of website to publish media - writing, drawing, illustration and photography;
5. Contact with experts, institutions and philanthropists to provide resources necessary to undertake various activities;
6. Making donation requests for money and products/services.;
7. Holding a Charity Sale and other fundraising activities.8. Organisation of main campaign event - C.A.R.E.S.